Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scouting

Wedding Season Starts Now...

This weekend I get to shoot a small intimate wedding at the GTR. Its one of my favorite types of weddings. Small, and I mean guess count, tend to be a bit slower. There isn't the feeling of being in a race. Its like going to Cheers, where everyone knows your name.
The benefit is that I get to concentrate on the tiny moments. Details that are usually swept under the rug. The nervous receiving lines are nowhere in sight. I love it!
To prepare for this fun day, I am heading out to scout my locations. While I know the ceremony and reception place well I like to go see them empty. Fresh eyes. Try it sometime.

Renault Productions is a solution to its clients needs. We are creative problem solvers. Contact us at http://www.renaultphotography.com



No comments: