Monday, March 28, 2011

30 minutes with Mary

This year I wanted to put a bit of pressure on myself. After shooting editorial assignments for 5 years I have switched to weddings. I do love the work. It always keeps me sharp. These are fields in the business that you don't get a second chance. There is no replays in weddings. You can't reshoot a football game. Its now or never.
In the spirit of that type of stress. I am doing a 30 minute
shoot session with my Trade For Prints or TFP shoots. Last week I was able to do my first 30 minutes with Mary.
I have to admit, she is not a normal client to
shoot with. She can rock a ton of different poses within seconds. She made it very easy on me. I got lucky the first time out. Plus, she has agreed to do another shoot. This one we will take our time and get "the shot" we want.
Mary it was a pleasure to shoot with you and I look forward to more.

If you are interested in how to get your own 30 minute shoot with Renault photography, give me a shout at adamrenault@gmail.com. Or visit our website www.renaultphotography.com

No comments: