Friday, May 20, 2011

Family and Fitness

This is why....

.....I love being a photographer. Capturing moments with a Mother and Daughter is priceless. It is always an honor to see a family interact with each other. Its no more true then a photo shoot where two people let down their guard and have a good time.

At least I had a good time.

This was not a typical shoot for me. After the family moments we quickly switched gears. Amber is a budding fitness queen. Right before she headed out of town for a competition, we hit the beach.

Its May...get real, in Michigan its still a bit cool. The water is a totally different monster. But when an the opportunity comes knocking you have to answer.

I was the first in the water. Had to get my lights out there somehow. Once in place, Amber took quick bursts into the water.

Thanks Amber, it was all you!



No comments: