Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Portfolio Work

Recharged my batteries!
It was a great week. Finalized a wedding, working on another and of course a little me time. Me time is just a way of saying doing what I want. Shooting what I want. Control! Making sure Clients, Family and Friends are taken care of takes time and energy. So when I get to go out and just shoot for me...its priceless.
The image above is just that. I met Sara, the model, online through a friend. Sara was game for being a model for an hour. I wanted the track shot. Why not use a competition figure model for the talent. The weather turned cold so between lighting setups she would do pushups and run laps. Do you do pushups at work when you have down time? Nope, I don't either. Sara Rocks!

Get out and recharge your batteries. After you ready to go....Be sure to check out Renault Photography if you are in need of a portrait. We specialize in location shoots. You just pick your favorite spot and we will come to you.
Renault

No comments: